Thank You Angelina Teo (:Whee, i finally finished applying for my courses last friday.
1st choice: TP Business Studies Grouping
2nd choice: NYP Media Studies& Management
3rd choice: TP Leisure& Resort Management
Basically, i applied for business courses.
anyway,i feel so guilty for waking up quite late almost everyday! like, 11am or later? haha oh man, my head feels heavy after that.. and woah i feel super unfruitful. i think its psychology. im always deceiving myself each morning, saying that i don't have enough sleep. yeah although my brother/s can be irritating at times, pulling off my blanket to wake me up.
I think seriously, i should just sleep early and wake up early.
sidetrack abit, i seriously believe my younger brother can cook! (:
----
I want to play captains ball. i want to do sports nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
fiona elyssa says:
this feeling you're having is temporary
I had better do something about it before i change my mind. (:
-----
I MUST PLAN MY WEEK! I must, i must, i must be fruitful..
I MUST play a part in retention. if everyone goes the extra mile for the christmas babies, and if everyone gives their best and nothing less, 44 souls shouldn't be that hard to retain, is it?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home